Friday, April 20, 2012

Hello!

Let me introduce myself!


My name is Adriana Huruiocea and i have a thing for Body Art and Styling Hair. In my opinion, these two combined make the perfect "pair". 


I am now learning even more about cutting and styling hair during my second year at the Nederlandse Kappersakademie in Amsterdam.


Apart from that, i work as an "at home" hairdresser in Het Gooi region, The Netherlands. click here to find out more about it


The best way to start a blog, though, is to actually post something in it, right? So starting today, i'm going to delight you with the coolest pictures of the awesomest haircuts that i can find on the web. I will also be taking photos of my own work.

During the next few days i'll be posting images of every hairlength, followed by colour and style as subcategories - from very short light blonde to very long black.



So let the fun begin!

Enjoy!

Love, 

HAIR Ink


No comments:

Post a Comment

Care to share your opinion?